Thursday 29 July 2010

We're having a baby!

It certainly looks that way anyway. You'll note I've adopted the 'helped by gravity' tribal style position, using Jess' bike as a straining post. She is turning out to be a very relaxed birthing partner. Very encouraging and soothing indeed.

I'm not actually sure if she was wearing her proper specs today, as she spotted what she thought was a small child, and drew my attention to it. It was most certainly a goose.

I guess when my baby comes out, she'll want to christen it Jemima Puddleduck or something!

Loads more happened today, but I can't do any more now. My son's headteacher is coming round to show me his new bike. I still feel like I'm going to be in trouble, so I've popped the old Beano Annual down the back of my (extra large) shorts, in case it is deemed I should receive some timely corpulent punishment for allowing my physique to resemble an apprentice Sumo.

Jess, you were right. Eating a whole pack of Kit Kat Chunky's was a mistake. I was slim before, like you.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment