Friday 30 July 2010

Thought for the day


One of our crew had a bit of a blow today. Something they had lined up turned out in a different way to that which they thought they wanted. They were very brave, and after a few minutes of feeling a bit rough, picked themselves up, and got back on with the job. Marks and Spencer's hot chocolate seemed to help as well.
I jumped through a load of hoops once when I applied for a job. I got to the last possible part, then inexplicably got told "We'll let you know". They didn't. I wouldn't work with people like that anyway.
I am now very glad I didn't get the position, as it would have meant I would not have the privilege of doing the work I do now, including our cycle tour.
Paris has the Eiffel Tower
Italy has The Colosseum
Spain has The Alhambra.
There is a place that is perhaps most famous for sprouts. Continuing that theme, they built a little statue doing does just that, which perhaps reflects their attitude toward everyone else. Notice how smug he looks?
What happens when the wind blows towards him?

No comments:

Post a Comment