Sunday 22 August 2010

Corpulent punishment with Mr Thomas

I went out for a little training ride with Mr Thomas, our headteacher last night. He was worried he wasn't fit enough. My goodness me, he spent most of his time when we were going up grovelling long hills with me gasping away, selling the virtues of his private business, utility warehouse. He then topped 40mph descending like some kind of wheeled Kamikaze, then tried to trigger the speed cameras going through the built up areas. A beast of a man.

Fresh as a daisy, we got back to his house, me a dripping mess, and he told his wife I needed a glass of water. He promptly bounded off up the stairs to take part in one of his phone conferences, then came back down later, no doubt having made at least £10 000.

Thankfully, he's only doing the one day with us, or I would surely die.

No comments:

Post a Comment